At Alpine Credit Union, we offer a variety of savings products to assist our members in their financial planning.
Click here to see what you need to Get Started on your Business Account!
BUSINESS SHARE SAVINGS
With a $25 minimum deposit you are entitled to all of Alpine Credit Union’s business products and services. No membership fee is required. Enjoy competitive dividends and multiple sub-savings accounts to help you manage your business. We offer online account access, mobile deposit, free notary services, free teller checks* and many more conveniences to make your business run smoothly.
Open a Business Savings Account today!
The credit union has several options for you to choose from. All certificates have a minimum deposit requirement of $500. The terms of deposit range from a minimum of 90 days to a maximum of 5 years. Certificates are term certificates with a fixed maturity. Interest on Certificates accrue daily and, at maturity and/or quarterly, are credited to the balance of the certificate. The Certificates will automatically renew at maturity. A notice of maturity will be mailed to the member at least 10 days prior to the maturity date of the certificate.
The credit union may impose a penalty if the certificate is redeemed prior to the maturity date.
Early Withdrawal Penalty (EWP):
- Terms 1 Yr and less – 90 Days Interest
- Terms greater than 1 Yr – 180 Days Interest
*Note: Any certificates opened before April 1, 2017, will just receive the 90 Day Interest EWP. All certificates opened after April 1, 2017, will receive the EWP listed above.
MONEY MARKET SHARES
A Money Market Share Account provides a unique savings benefit for members that want the ability to deposit and withdraw at any time; keeping their funds more accessible than a Certificate, while still yielding a higher dividend rate than a Regular Share Account. With only a $500 minimum deposit, this makes this account the perfect savings option for those that desire and appreciate flexibility with higher yields. Whether you are just starting out on your savings journey or have an established savings plan the Money Market Shares:
- Has several rate tiers built in to accommodate your changing balance
- Has NO monthly fees or penalties
- Balance is accessible at anytime
- Offers high yields and flexibility
- Is Federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000
- Deposits can be made by direct deposit or payroll deduction
It’s never to early or late to start your perfect savings plan with a Money Market Share Account.
* Dividends are earned for each day the account balance meets the minimum requirement or higher. Balances below the minimum requirement are not paid dividends. Dividends are paid to the account quarterly.
*No charge for the first 3 checks, $1 per check thereafter.