- The Main Street Electrical Parade is back at Disneyland! This nostalgic parade features roughly half a million lights along with your favorite classic Disney friends. Don’t wait too long to see this show, it is only showing for a limited time - until June 18, 2017.
- New Beauty and the Beast experiences will be available for a limited time beginning March 17, 2017. Watch out for that Gaston and try some of “the grey stuff” at the transformed Red Rose Tavern open now.
- Guardians of the Galaxy: MISSION BREAKOUT is opening May 27, 2017 at the Disneyland Resort! This ride takes place inside The Collector’s fortress where you will help Rocket Raccoon rescue the rest of the Guardians!
- Summer of Heroes also kicks off on May 27th with Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Dance Party, super hero meet-n-greets, the Avengers Training Initiative and more.
- Rivers of America is reopening at Disneyland this summer! Tom Sawyer’s Island, The Disneyland Railroad, Fantasmic! and more will all be back at different times during the season.
- Also, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios Hollywood is a must see when visiting Southern California. Summer is the perfect time to try the Frozen Butterbeer and test your wizarding powers!
Extra Day Free!
With so much to see and do at the Disneyland® Resort, you'll need enough time to experience it all.
Get 5 days of fun for the price of 4 with our 5-Day Park Hopper® tickets!
It's the most flexible way to enjoy your vacation. Valid for travel all of 2017
855-GET-AWAY | getawaytoday.com