Board of Directors Candidates 2024
We would like to introduce the following credit union members that have applied to run in 2024 for the 1 (one) open seat on the Board of Directors for Alpine Credit Union.
Voting will take place at the Annual Business Meeting of the Members of Alpine Credit Union on Wednesday, February 28th from 6:30-7pm. The meeting will be held at Orem High School. Every member (shareholder) of the credit union is invited annually to cast their vote in the election and attend the business meeting portion to learn more about the current financial condition of the credit union.
We want to thank our candidates for their interest in the success of Alpine Credit Union and wish each of them the best.
Cami Harper (Incumbent)
Alpine School District - Executive Director of Human Resources - 2020-present
Alpine School District - Human Resource Director - 2018-2020
Black Ridge Elementary - Principal - 2014-2018
Alpine Elementary - Principal - 2010-2014
Cedar Valley Elementary - Principal - 2008-2010
Forbes Elementary - Teacher - 1995-2008
Wilson Elementary, Nebo School District - Teacher - 1994-1995
Degree/certification in Human Resources - Penn Foster University - 2020
Masters of Educational Administration - Brigham Young University - 2006
English as a Second Language Endorsement - Brigham Young University - 2002
Early Childhood Education Certificate - Brigham Young University - 1997
Bachelors of Science in Elementary Education - Brigham Young University - 1995
Alpine Credit Union
Supervisory Committee - 2014-2020
Board of Directors - 2020-present
Spending time with my family, hiking, running, biking, reading, cooking.
I have enjoyed my association with Alpine Credit Union as a member, as a member of the supervisory committee, and as a board member. I value the integrity of the management and the vision they have for the future of Alpine Credit Union. I ask for your support to help us continue to move forward in a visionary, yet fiscally responsible way.
Credit Union Experience
Alpine Credit Union – Previous Member - Supervisory Committee
Member of Alpine Credit Union – 40+ years
Utah Valley University– Adjunct Professor August 2021 – Current
Southern Utah University – Adjunct Professor September 2021 – Current
Brigham Young University – Liaison – Jordan District July 2020 – July 2021
Alpine School District, Mt. Mahogany Elementary – Asst Principal July 2019 – June 2020
Alpine School District, Hidden Hollow Elementary - Principal April 2016 – June 2019
Alpine School District, Aspen Elementary - Principal August 2009 – April 2016
Alpine School District, Orem Elementary - Principal July 2004 – August 2009 Alpine
School District - Teacher August 1990 – July 2004
National Association of Elementary School Principals
Utah Association of Elementary School Principals – District Rep. at State Level
Alpine Administrators Association – Elementary Principal Rep.
Experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO) with over 11 years in workers compensation insurance. Proven track record in leading systematic approaches to optimize business operations, efficiency, and regulatory compliance. Successfully navigated multiple regulatory audits. Implemented a predictive modeling strategy that enhanced operational effectiveness and profitability. As a self-motivated leader, I excel in collaborative environments and am committed to driving organizational success through attention to detail and clear communication.
COO, UBIC / URS, South Jordan - MAR, 2020-PRESENT
- Oversee and coordinate regulatory audits for the State of Utah to improve internal controls and foster a productive working relationship with state regulators.
- Participate in the UBIC and URS Board of Directors and Shareholder meetings to provide updates on the execution and completion of corporate strategy and goals and outline our future plans and initiatives.
- Lead the predictive modeling strategy in order to improve underwriting results and company profitability.
- Set strategic goals for a broad range of initiatives, including Underwriting, Marketing, IT, Customer Service, and other general operations.
- Implemented a quick-quote system to dramatically increase our speed-to-market offerings, improve efficiency, and increase customer engagement.
Vice President of Operations, UBIC, South Jordan - JUN, 2016-MAR, 2020
- Successfully managed and implemented complex software systems, including SQL database redesigns, enhancing operational efficiency and customer engagement metrics.
- Developed and executed organizational management strategies, establishing effective team structures that boosted productivity and cohesion.
- Over IT-related issues, demonstrating strong problem-solving skills and reliability in high-pressure situations. Designed and implemented critical managerial reports, providing actionable insights that directly influenced strategic decision-making.
- Evaluated proposed software systems, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and alignment with business objectives. Managed external IT vendor relationships, ensuring timely and cost-effective project completions and fostering professional partnerships.
- Demonstrated robust project management skills, leading cross-functional teams to meet and exceed project milestones and objectives.
President/Board of Directors, Kids' Chance of Utah, South Jordan - JUL, 2018-PRESENT
- Founded Kids' Chance of Utah, established a board of directors, fundraise money and provide scholarships to the children of injured workers. I've also served as Scholarship Coordinator and was asked to resume the position of President in 2022. This is a volunteer organization.
Bachelor of Science: Philosophy, Utah Valley University, Orem, UT, USA Minor: Information Systems & Technology -2016