We APPRECIATE you and want to CELEBRATE too!
We are excited to bring back our Appreciation Celebration and hope to see you there! We invite you to visit our Corporate Office in June and drop off your PAPER items and OLD ELECTRONICS to be securely destroyed and then recycled FREE OF CHARGE!
Plus, we will have an IDENTITY THEFT EXPERT available to answer questions and offer you the best protection available.
After all that cleaning, ENJOY A COOL TREAT* to beat the heat with a Kona Ice ON US!
Rocky Mountain Document Destruction
ACCEPTABLE PAPER DOCUMENT ITEMS:
Here’s just a few examples of items:
- Bank Statements
- Expired Billing Statements
- Sensitive Documents
- Junk Mail
Literally ANYTHINGS THAT TEARS is a great rule of thumb! Don’t worry about paper clips, small binder clips, staples, etc. NO need to remove them!
The things to AVOID would be PLASTIC and LARGE binders, etc. When in doubt, remember to give it the tear test.
ACCEPTABLE & NON-ACCEPTABLE ELECTRONIC DROP-OFF ITEMS:
Acceptable Recyclable Electronic Items:
- CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) Monitors & TVs
- LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) Monitors & Tvs
- Plasma Televisions
- Projection Televisions
- Laptop PCs
- Fluorescent Bulbs (Unbroken)
- DVD Players (Units With 4″ Screen or Larger)
Consumer Electronics (Remove Batteries)
- Compact Disc Players
- DLP TVs
- Cell Phones
- Digital Cameras
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Stereo Equipment
- Cable Boxes/Receivers
- Video Game Consoles
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Mixers, Toasters, etc.)
Computer & Peripherals
- Desktop PCs
- Network Equipment
- Main Frame Computers
- Telecom Equipment
- Hard Drives
- Power Supply Units
- Computer Peripherals, i.e. keyboards & Mice
- Fax Machines
- Laser Scanners
- Multi-Function Devices
- Radioactive Devices
- Hazardous Waste
- Bio-Hazard – i.e. medical test kits, syringes, adult toys, medical wastes
- Hazardous Household Waste – pesticides, paint, used oil, or cleaning supplies
- Mercury Containing – electric irons, thermostats, switches, smoke detectors, exit signs and broken lamps
- Pressurized Containers – such as fire extinguishers, propane canisters and butane canisters
- Items With Glued In Lithium Batteries – i.e. Hoverboards, Dyson Vacuums, ect.
- Loose Damaged Batteries
- All Non-Electronic Waste – Items that do not have both a circuit board and a power cord
- Large Household Appliances – such as refrigerators, washers, dryers, ovens, water heaters, water coolers, all air conditioner units, space heaters, etc.
- Trash/Food Waste/Garbage/Green Waste