Please find all the latest credit union information here on this link as we work through the ever changing environment and developments regarding the Coronavirus. We are working hard to keep you informed while we continue to provide stable financial services and solutions.
As we have already stated, the well-being and protection of our employees, members, and your financial stability are our top priorities during these unprecedented times. In response to the US Government’s recommendation to limit gatherings to 10 people or less, and the CDC’s guidance in social distancing, WE HAVE DECIDED TO CLOSE ALL BRANCH LOBBIES AS OF FRIDAY, MARCH 20TH, 2020, AND OPERATE PRIMARILY THROUGH OUR DRIVE-THROUGH WINDOWS.
Our drive-through windows will remain open and staffed to meet member needs at all six of our branch locations. Drive-through hours will stay the same; please visit https://alpinecu.com/branch-locations for branch hours. Our Corporate Office and its personnel will be closed to the public at this time.
If your needs cannot be accommodated through the drive-through and if you are in good health, you can schedule an appointment by calling 801-225-0256 during regular business hours. These appointments will be able to be scheduled for the North Orem, American Fork, or Lehi Branch. We have staff available to take your call to schedule an appointment, answer your questions, conduct phone transactions, take payments, etc. As we try to help slow the spread of COVID-19 by avoiding cash transactions, please remember that you can utilize all our online and digital banking services in conjunction with our drive-through windows and ATM’s.
If you are or feel you will be affected by the economic aftermath of actions from COVID-19 and need help with your accounts or payments, we are here to help. With our Skip-A-Pay offer, you can skip a monthly payment on any installment loan (with the exception of mortgage loans) or VISA Credit Card account. This is a great option to help relieve the financial pressure COVID-19 may put on you. We are also offering a short-term FINANCIAL ESSENTIALS PERSONAL LOAN* in an effort to help with unexpected expenses related to the virus. This loan will offer a low fixed rate of 4.99% APR. Whatever your situation might be, we are here to help you.
Please reach out to us at 801-225-0256 for more details or if you need assistance.
We are committed to keeping you informed as the situation evolves, and will continue to provide periodic updates as we move forward. To stay informed with live updates, please visit our PUBLIC HEALTH COVID-19 web button at https://alpinecu.com/covid-19, follow us on social media, or watch for future emails. On behalf of our Board of Directors, management, staff, and business partners, we continue to thank you for the trust and confidence you have placed in Alpine Credit Union over the years.
Paul T. Atkinson
*Membership and eligibility are required. Subject to credit approval and qualifications. Cannot be combined with any additional discount and may not be used to refinance existing Alpine Credit Union loans. Other terms and restrictions may apply. Offer expires May, 31st, 2020.
ALL SIX BRANCH LOCATIONS ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS. INSIDE LOBBY, DRIVE-THROUGH, AND ATM SERVICES ARE OPEN. While most of our services can be accessed electronically, we understand that not everyone may have access to our digital services or may have needs that require more assistance. We have employees in the offices and encourage you to call us with questions or to conduct your transactions. We want to ensure we find solutions to meet your financial needs.
Dear Alpine Credit Union Member,
The spread of COVID-19 has generated worldwide concern. Alpine Credit Union is committed to the health and wellbeing of our members and employees. We are taking extra precautions to ensure that high-touch areas of our branches are being regularly sanitized throughout the day, including night deposit, drive thru, and ATM surfaces. We have worked with our vendors and suppliers to ensure continued operations. In addition, Alpine Credit Union has a business continuity plan and procedures in place to ensure we can meet member needs. At this time, all of our locations are open for business as usual. We will continue to stay up to date on the information coming in from reliable local, state, and national sources and will adapt our response as needed. We ask for and appreciate your patience and assistance as the situation continues to develop.
As you know, we are always available to you 24/7 through online banking at alpinecu.com and, additionally, via our mobile banking app. Our digital banking services allow you to manage your finances from the safety of your own home at times like these.ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
The resources below can help you manage the daily banking needs of your Alpine CU account including: inquires, transferring funds, making payments, paying your bills, and much more.
- Online account access—Not enrolled? Enroll now at https://www.mobicint.net/alp/userEnrollment
- Mobile Banking—Alpine CU in the App Store or Google Play
- Branch Assistance—801.225.0256
- Automated Touch Tone Teller—801.229.2171
MAKE A DEPOSIT
- Checks are easily deposited using our Remote Deposit Capture feature inside our mobile app. Simply snap a picture of your check(s) and submit.
- If you do not have mobile banking, you can make your deposit using our convenient drive-through lanes at all six branch locations (Monday–Friday, 9:00 AM–5:30 PM, Saturday 9:00 AM–Noon). Or you can drop your deposit 24/7 in one of our outside depository drop boxes, also available at all six branches.
- We encourage you to use our convenient drive-through lanes available at all six branches.
- We also suggest using one of our ATM machines. These are accessible at each branch location and have been stocked accordingly to accommodate normal daily cash needs. Additionally, as part of the CO-OP ATM network, members can use 30,000+ ATM’s for cash withdrawals. Click here to find the nearest surcharge-free ATM. https://co-opcreditunions.org/locator/?ref=co-opatm.org&sc=1
MAKE A PAYMENT
- Payments can be made much like any other transaction. Log into your online account, pay by card or check with Fast Funds at alpinecu.com, branch depository drop box, or at any branch drive-through.
APPLYING FOR LOANS
- Members can easily apply for any type of loan on our website using one of the online applications. This includes installment loans, VISA debit and credit cards, or mortgage products. Once your application is received, a loan officer can then reach out by email or phone to help you along in the process. You can also apply over the phone by calling any one of our branches.
- Most all credit union forms and documents can be signed digitally from your device using our secure eDoc system.
To provide further peace of mind to our members who may face a financial impact from this situation, we will be waiving fees for skipping a payment on all loans with the exception of mortgage products.
While it is important to stay up-to-date on current information, some people and companies are unfortunately taking advantage of the fears surrounding the spread of the virus. Do not let fear cloud your judgment when accessing links from emails and social media. Be sure that you are getting information from reliable sources.
- The Federal Trade Commission has published an article on how to protect yourself from scammers (https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/2020/02/coronavirus-scammers-follow-headlines?utm_source=govdelivery).
- Facebook and other social media channels are taking action to prevent the spread of misinformation (https://about.fb.com/news/2020/01/coronavirus).
- The Centers for Disease Control have created a page where they are posting the most up-to-date and reliable information (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html).
- The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment has published pertinent local information (https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdphe/2019-novel-coronavirus).
On behalf of our Board of Directors, management, staff, and business partners, thank you for the trust and confidence you have placed in Alpine Credit Union over the years. May you and your family be kept safe and healthy as we work together through this challenging time.
Paul T. Atkinson